THE ROUTELIST.COM TERMS OF SERVICE
"Theroutelist.com" is the interactive on-line service operated on the world wide web of the internet, consisting of information services and content provided by Theroutelist.com, affiliates of Theroutelist.com and other third parties. "The user" means each person who establishes or accesses a connection ("account") for access to and use of Theroutelist.com.
- The user expressly agrees that use of Theroutelist.com is at the user's sole risk. Neither Theroutelist.com, its affiliates nor any of their respective employees, agents, third party content providers or licensors warrant that Theroutelist.com will be uninterrupted or error free; nor do they make any warranty as to the results that may be obtained from use of Theroutelist.com, or as to the accuracy, reliability or content of any information, service, or merchandise provided through Theroutelist.com.
- Theroutelist.com is provided on an "as is" basis without warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including, but not limited to, warranties of title or implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, other than those warranties which are implied by and incapable of exclusion, restriction or modification under the laws applicable to this agreement.
- This disclaimer of liability applies to any damages or injury caused by any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, communication line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, alteration of, or use of record, whether for breach of contract, tortious behavior, negligence, or under any other cause of action. The user specifically acknowledges that Theroutelist.com is not liable for the defamatory, offensive or illegal conduct of other the users or third-parties and that the risk of injury from the foregoing rests entirely with the user.
- In no event will Theroutelist.com, or any person or entity involved in creating, producing or distributing Theroutelist.com or the Theroutelist.com software, be liable for any damages, including, without limitation, direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or punitive damages arising out of the use of or inability to use Theroutelist.com. The user hereby acknowledges that the provisions of this section shall apply to all content on Theroutelist.com.
- In addition to the terms set forth above neither, Theroutelist.com, nor its affiliates, information providers or content partners shall be liable regardless of the cause or duration, for any errors, inaccuracies, omissions, or other defects in, or untimeliness or unauthenticity of, the information contained within Theroutelist.com, or for any delay or interruption in the transmission thereof to the user, or for any claims or losses arising there from or occasioned thereby. None of the foregoing parties shall be liable for any third-party claims or losses of any nature, including, but not limited to, lost profits, punitive or consequential damages. Theroutelist.com, its affiliates, information providers or content partners shall have no liability for investment decisions based on the information provided. Neither, Theroutelist.com, nor its affiliates, information providers or content partners warrant or guarantee the timeliness, sequence, accuracy or completeness of this information. Additionally, there are no warranties as to the results obtained from the use of the information.
- In many instances, the content available through Theroutelist.com represents the opinions and judgments of the respective information provider, the user, or other user not under contract with Theroutelist.com. Theroutelist.com neither endorses nor is responsible for the accuracy or reliability of any opinion, advice or statement made on Theroutelist.com by anyone other than authorized Theroutelist.com employee spokespersons while acting in their official capacities. Under no circumstances will Theroutelist.com be liable for any loss or damage caused by the user's reliance on information obtained through Theroutelist.com. It is the responsibility of the user to evaluate the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any information, opinion, advice or other content available through Theroutelist.com. Please seek the advice of professionals, as appropriate, regarding the evaluation of any specific information, opinion, advice or other content.
- Theroutelist.com reserves the right to refuse service, or parts of the service, or access to the Theroutelist.com servers, to anyone for any reason. We enforce this policy to ensure a professional environment for the users of the site. We reserve the right to remove or edit any content or cancel any membership without prior notice and without providing a reason.
- By publishing or submitting any content including, articles, stories, postings and photographs to any part of Theroutelist.com you give permission that such content may be used at the sole discretion of Theroutelist.com anywhere else on the site, for any purpose, in its original or edited form, at any time in the future. Content will not be sold without permission of the original author or owner.